[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] UPDATE ON STANDING ROCK RESERVATION INDIGENOUS GLOBAL FORUM

Ellie Stock via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Sep 24 12:27:40 PDT 2016

Hi Salvatore and Dianne,

Thank you very much for sharing your moving and very helpful update and reflections on your experience in N. Dakota.  I hope the movement continues to build with support from all over the world.  Almost every place in the world is dealing with water issues either from contamination, climate change--too much or too little water, access to water (land grabbing that prohibits access or damns that limit quantity) , siphoning of water by agro business and other companies, etc.

Indeed WATER IS LIFE.  What we do to the water, we do to ourselves...

Ellie Stock
elliestock at aol.com