[Oe List ...] Salmon: Clinton's relationship to E.I.

Susan Fertig via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Oct 31 21:03:45 PDT 2016

Values??? The only values I see are  abject greed, a pathological allegiance to lies, and arrogant flaunting of her ability to circumvent the law. She has done absolutely nothing to improve the lives of the poor and disadvantaged yet claims she has in the face of all evidence to the contrary. I've heard for years about this possible connection to EI/ICA, and I truly hope it's not true. It would be a horrible embarrassment to the movement.

Susan

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid