[Oe List ...] very familiar!

Joy Bonafield via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Oct 31 12:27:09 PDT 2016

I was happy to cast my Hillary vote last week.  Interesting to hear this
fuller history -- I had heard parts of it -- the meeting of MLK, Jr. on
Chicago's south side, etc.  She has always operated from a context larger
than herself.  Glad to hear she had 'You are Accepted' among her
resources.  That has helped all of us on the journey!

Joyce Bonafield-Pierce
Minnesota