[Oe List ...] Brian Robins completed life

Rod Rippel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Oct 15 08:00:42 PDT 2016

When the first House was started in Perth WA my wife and I and our three children were assigned to be part of the colleagues there.  Brian and Rhonda were the Priors and the Braithwaites were key regional colleagues.  The steady leadership of the Robins was an essential element in establishing an active presence of the Movement in WA in the early 70’s.

Rod Rippel