[Oe List ...] Brian Robins completed life

Lynda C via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Oct 14 14:06:57 PDT 2016

Dear Rhonda and family and colleagues in Australia,

Our care to each of you as we bid another farewell to a dear Australian colleague on The Way.  We remember the Robbins gratefully for their leadership when we were assigned to work with the Area from the Canberra location and again when we were assigned to the Area Bombay.  Although we were "on the road" much of the time, we were frequently at the Nexus on Sankli Street with Brian and Rhonda.

Jack's sharing earlier today triggered a special memory when he  spoke of Brian as an embodiment  of one whose mission was "to bring Life to situations that have no sense of possibility."     As you recall we were experimenting with various rituals that spoke in universal spirit wisdom in our interfaith setting there. It was  Easter season and I wondered how we would handle that high holy day with our Buddhist and Hindu colleagues.  Brian's witness that day was about Jesus, the man of possibility.   No doctrines or creeds, just story after story of bringing hope and possibility wherever he went.  And Brian was beckoning all of us to be about that stance in our work in the villages of Nava Gram Prayas.  A great Easter message!!!

Our gratitude for a shared journey with this gentle giant and love and care  to his family,

Lynda Cock