[Oe List ...] Brian Robins completed life

John C via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Oct 14 07:50:18 PDT 2016

Thanks, Jack, profoundly said for all of us.

Rest in peace, dear Brian ... and dear Rhonda. We cherish our time together in Australia, especially.

Namaste.

John and Lynda Cock

From: Jack Gilles via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net<mailto:oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>>
Date: Friday, October 14, 2016 at 10:35 AM
To: Ken Fisher <kenfisher1942 at gmail.com<mailto:kenfisher1942 at gmail.com>>, OE Listserve <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net<mailto:oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>>
Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] Brian Robins completed life

Dear Colleagues,

It is never easy to hear the news of the passing of a colleague. Your mind immediately goes to images of your relationship and experience of that person. I spent a tiny piece of his incredible Journey in any personal contact, but I find myself drawn to the profound understanding of Presence. Presence changes you, it deposits something permanently into your Being. That is why that seeing a colleague after decades brings immediate bonding. Part of me passed with Brian, as it does with so many others. I guess the other dimension I would add is that I personally found the Australian colleagues to be such a mighty force. You could "rest easy" when you knew they were on the front line. I saw it again and again in India, they could do the impossible, embrace the unknown and fill you with the joy of knowing "mission accomplished".

I know in Reality we are bound with all, with but one task, to bring Life to situations that have no sense of possibility. And there has always been and will always be such a body of people who operate in this universal truth, and their lives are sustained by such awareness.

And so I salute my dear, unique colleague. Thank you for your steadfastness, thank you for your part of the world that has been sustained by your Being. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and fellow Aussies. God bless!

Grace and Peace, and Love

Jack