[Oe List ...] Brian Robins completed life

Ken Fisher via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Oct 14 05:01:23 PDT 2016

Colleagues,

Remembering many good times with Brian in eastern Canada, in the late 70s.

What a very fine man !!!!!

Condolences to his family.

Hi to Jenny who lived with us in the Ottawa House.

Hugs,

Ken

On Oct 14, 2016, at 4:41 AM, Dharmalingam Vinasithamby via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

Dear Jonathan,

My condolences to Rhonda and other family members. I remember Brian as a man with a gentle reassuring presence and am sorry that we will no longer have his company.

regards

Dharma