[Oe List ...] Crockers' new contact info

Doris Hahn via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Oct 8 08:25:42 PDT 2016

Your new home sounds tremendous, Marilyn (and Joe). How close are your two
Dr. men and their families?

Charles and I celebrated our 86th and 85th birthdays in September. We still
love our home that sits on the edge of a wonder-filled wooded area, but I
admit that we receive regular invitations to events at retirement homes
nearby.
Peace,
Doris and Charles Hahn