[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Witness

RICHARD HOWIE via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Oct 8 04:25:21 PDT 2016

Dear Dick,
There you go again and again, inviting all around you to enjoy and
witness to the hope that is everywhere!!  Now you are to be enchanted
by grandparenting as well, ah.... life and life abounds.
Love to you and Sally as you both continue to share the abundance of
your own gifts.  Come see us when you can, and be part of our village
life with woods everywhere we look from our front porch.  We both are
also involved in volunteering here, there and everywhere,