[Oe List ...] Annette Bingham

Herman Greene via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Oct 21 12:00:21 PDT 2016

I just received a call from Charles Lingo about Annette Bingham's death.

Here are a few details:

Annette Patton Bingham, 80, of Raleigh died October 18, 2016 in Raleigh.

A Memorial service will be held Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 11:00 AM at
the Avent Ferry United Methodist Church, 2700 Avent Ferry Rd, Raleigh, NC
27606.

Arrangements are under the care of Brown-Wynne Funeral Home, 300 Saint
Mary's St., Raleigh, NC 27605.Annette Patton Bingham, 80, of Raleigh died
October 18, 2016 in Raleigh.

To my knowledge, after searching, no other obituary has been published.

I celebrate and lament the death of another colleague.

Charles said he is planning to attend the funeral and I probably will as
well.

Herman

Herman F. Greene
2516 Winningham Road