[Oe List ...] Brian

Stan Gibson via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Oct 15 05:00:32 PDT 2016

Dearest Rhonda, you know how much Mariam and I loved Brian. One could go
into such a long list of superlatives - but when all is said and done he
simply embodied the best that humankind has to offer. We feel a need to do
something to honour his passing. When I worked with Brian in Area Montreal,
we often discussed the plight of Canada's First Peoples, and I know Brian
cared deeply about their suffering. Mariam and I are spearheading the
project described in the attachment. We want to dedicate our own work on
this project in Brian's memory. Not with fanfare. Fanfare was not Brian's
thing. But just in our own hearts.

We are thinking of you all.

With love and the deepest respect.

Stan