[Oe List ...] ICA Global Archives - Declaration of the SpiritMovement

Evelyn Kurihara Philbrook via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Nov 25 17:05:48 PST 2016

Could you make an electronic copy we could load to the Archives, or just download from a link you have?
Or make book available for $ as Marianna suggests.
I will be operating out of Chicago from Christmas to February.
Please send c/o Lela Philbrook, 4750 N. Sheridan Rd., Chicago, IL 60640
G & P,
Evelyn Kurihara Philbrook in Taiwan