[Oe List ...] Change of policy on non-member posts and other news from Tim

Judi White via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Nov 12 13:54:12 PST 2016

I remember that happening to Jack Gilles and Jim Campbell and I don't
remember what they did to stop it.  Because they had posted their dilemma ;
when it happened to me, I just changed my password.

The other day a classmate sent a fb msg that led to me clicking on a link
I didn't and instead blocked him.  I sent him an email but it registered as
error.

There was also one that shuts you down unless you send money.  It turned
out to be a guy who was doing this to raise money for his college tuition.

Strange times in which to be alive.
Hugs, Judi