[Oe List ...] art form conversation - election day "Where and how did your body react?"

John Epps via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Nov 9 13:26:06 PST 2016

I keep a cartoon on my desk depicting a cat with its tail in its mouth. The
cat is reading a book entitled "You've Caught Your Tail: Now What?"

That's a perfect question for Republicans, whether primarily Trump
 supporters or Clinton haters.

It's also a good question for Democrats, whether primarily Clinton
supporters or Trump haters.

There seems to be enough hatred and fear of the Other to go around. As the
sensitive and responsive Ones, our job is to "increase the love of God and
Neighbor" to quote H.R, Niebuhr. Recalling this is helping me deal with the
regrets about yesterday and trying to avoid finding fault and placing
blame. The Mystery has struck again! Now what?

John