[Oe List ...] art form conversation - election day

Roxana Harper via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Nov 9 09:01:50 PST 2016

I second Jack's response!  Now is the time for all OE/ICAToP Trainers to tap into their vast resources and contact everyone they know in local/state/federal politics and present proposals for training in basic methods -- focused conversation, consensus workshop, action plan --  as well as strategic planning, etc. .  We need to do everything we can to make this President the best he can be -- our children's and grandchildren's futures depend on us showing the way.

Grace and peace,
Roxana

Sent from my iPad