[Oe List ...] Adam, is it your birthday?

Adam Thomson via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Nov 8 07:09:02 PST 2016

 From Adam & Gayle (Wright) Thomson

It is lovely to get a direct note from you and John. Thank you so much.

We had Paul - born in Calcutta in 1977 - and
Mary, born at Weiss Memorial, Chicago on July 4 1978.

Paul has emigrated to New Zealand, is on his
second marriage over there, and has a menagerie
of young ones to care for. He seems to be
enjoying life in an idyllic part of the world as
a computer analyst for a municipal water company in Wellington NZ.

I am not sure whether we will see him face to face in the flesh again.

Mary is close by us in South-East England, and
has six children, with the oldest being 16. I'm
not sure if Mary remembers Jeremiah, but I do
recall those times which, looking back, were
really blessed. Mary has made a career out of
caring for and home-educating her children.

We live in Dover, half-an-hour's bus ride away from them.

Yes, I have been catching up with the Stand at
Standing Rock story. I hope we can do something
with that financially - but we are at our beam ends at the moment.

Thank you so much, again, for your note, and your birthday wishes.

Love from Adam & Gayle.

END OF MESSAGE

At 02:43 PM 08-11-16, Lynda C wrote:
> [...]
>wife’s family.  We had them close to us all of
>their earlier years.  Now we are living near our
>older son John and his family in Davidson, NC.
>
>Hope you saw the letter about some of our 2nd
>Generation youth making a Stand at Standing
>Rock.  If you are able to send some support, it
>would be greatly appreciated.  The paypal
>version would be an easy way for those out of the country.
>
>With care to you and Gaily and your family,   Lynda and John

>"<mailto:OE at lists.wedgeblade.net>OE at lists.wedgeblade.net"
><<mailto:OE at lists.wedgeblade.net>OE at lists.wedgeblade.net>
>Date: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 6:07 AM
>To: Jim and Judy Weigle
><<mailto:jfwiegel at yahoo.com>jfwiegel at yahoo.com>,
>Milan Hamilton
><<mailto:mellowmilan2 at gmail.com>mellowmilan2 at gmail.com>,
>Susan Fertig-Dykes
><<mailto:SFERTIG at BLUESKYTECH.US>SFERTIG at BLUESKYTECH.US>,
>"<mailto:OE at lists.wedgeblade.net>OE at lists.wedgeblade.net"
><<mailto:OE at lists.wedgeblade.net>OE at lists.wedgeblade.net>,
>"'A.M. Noel'"
><<mailto:anthonymarianoel at gmail.com>anthonymarianoel at gmail.com>,
>"<mailto:OE at lists.wedgeblade.net>OE at lists.wedgeblade.net"
><<mailto:OE at lists.wedgeblade.net>OE at lists.wedgeblade.net>
>Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] Adam, is it your birthday?
>
>Yes, dear Jim - it was my 78th birthday
>yesterday Monday Nov 7th - and you don't realise
>(actually I am sure you do...) what a cheering
>boost your message was for me in the midst of
>all this political horror in the US, and also in the UK (with "Brexit").
>
>(How did you guess?)
>
>Thoughtful actions such as yours, as we all
>know, make the difference, sometimes, between
>success and failure, between despair and hope.
>
>Bless you, Jim - and very many thanks.
>
>Yours, Adam - in Dover, England.
>
>END OF MESSAGE
>
>At 04:07 AM 08-11-16, James Wiegel wrote:
>>if so, we celebrate your being here,  if not, we still celebrate your being
>>
>><http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=123>Jim Wiegel
>>“If you want an adventure . . . what a
>>timime to be alive!”. Joanna Macy
>>
>>401 Norrth Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
>>623-363-3277
>><mailto:marilyn.oyler at gmail.com>jfwiegel at yahoo.com
>>www.partnersinparticipation.com
>>
>><http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=10>Upcoming
>>ToP training opportunities in Arizona
>>
>>More info on:
>>
>><http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=48>ToP® Facilitation Methods
>><http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=50>ToP® Strategic Planning:
>><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz3mniiYCdI>Mastering
>>the Technology of Participation
>>
>><http://www.top-training.net/>Register on line
>>/ see the ToP National Schedule
>>AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses
>>
>><http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=203>The
>>AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st
>>Friday, of every month, 1-4 pm, at ACYR,

so we can all coppy your words.