[Oe List ...] Personal Reaity

Joy Bonafield via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Nov 7 06:57:23 PST 2016

Thank you, Margaret for your thoughtful message -- a testament to what a
small group of people who care can be and do.  Our fear, frustration, and
anxiety sit at the root of this whirlwind of change.  And yes, my hope,
with Dharma, is that one day we will grow more mature, and become able to
take our place as a nation among the nations.

And thank you, Ellie for sharing the Native American 10 Commandments --
 guideposts leading us toward building peace among the people, and between
the people and the earth.

All is well, and the sun will come up on Wednesday.

Joyce