[Oe List ...] Fwd: Michael Moore in TrumpLand

Dorothea Jewell via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Nov 5 20:03:09 PDT 2016

A reminder that Jim taught at Wilmington College, a Friends/Quaker college where we were for 7 years before joining the Order. It truly is staunch Republican country except for the college.

I’ve watched many movies in that theater and I am so glad I made it there tonight.

Thanks, Len for making sure I didn’t miss it.

Dorothea Jewell