[Oe List ...] what???

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Nov 6 11:43:35 PST 2016

glad you are catching up on your reading, Bob, your comment on combat caught my attention.  wow, the airwaves are full . . . the campaign seems longer than the world series drought of the Cubs.
So, after 500 and some odd days, with the US's vaunted democratic / election / media / journalism / primary system, seems we are close to evenly  split with both sides scared to death the other side will get more votes and ruin the country.
Jim Wiegel
“If you want an adventure . . . what a time to be alive!”. Joanna Macy
401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353623-363-3277jfwiegel at yahoo.comwww.partnersinparticipation.com
Upcoming ToP training opportunities in Arizona
More info on:
ToP® Facilitation Methods ToP® Strategic Planning: Mastering the Technology of Participation
Register on line / see the ToP National ScheduleAICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses
The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, of every month, 1-4 pm, at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003