[Oe List ...] Nov 3, 2013

Ellie Stock via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Nov 4 07:02:46 PDT 2016

Yay 2011 Cardinals...sorry, Randy...

Ellie

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Williams via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
To: Joy Bonafield <bonafieldcohort26 at gmail.com>; Order Ecumenical Community <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
Sent: Fri, Nov 4, 2016 8:29 am
Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] Nov 3, 2013

As long as the Rangers and Mariners are in the same division, I'll have to stick with the Rangers, who have been to the big show a couple of times and were twice within one strike of winning it all in 2011, but failed to do so. For now I'm celebrating with friends and family a magnificent Cubs triumph. But come spring I will be back in the Rangers' camp while wishing good luck to the Mariners.
Randy

Sent from my iPad