[Oe List ...] Nov 3, 2013

Margaret Aiseayew via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Nov 3 19:27:04 PDT 2016

So awful when the Cubs were down three games.  I was thrilled when Naomi married a hard core Cubs fan.  I was also reminded that there is always more than one way to pray.  My grandson, Connor, dyed his hair blue in hopes they would win these last three games.  Last night was hard on my heart and I couldn’t be happier with the result!!