[Oe List ...] Salmon: Clinton's relationship to E.I. -Dear Susan

Adam Thomson via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Nov 3 00:30:53 PDT 2016

 From Adam Thomson, Dover in the UK,

As one who originally consciously and physically
joined the Spirit Movement in 1972, I have been
stimulated by the responses in this stream -
especially from Jaime, Dharma and Randy.

I was also negatively stimulated by Susan
Fertig's comments concerning HRC, and applauded Randy's posting on that.

I had been struck by Susan's comments that
revealingly included, "I've heard for years about
this possible connection to EI/ICA, and I truly
hope it's not true. It would be a horrible embarrassment to the movement."

I have to say that Sue Fertig - even after many
years - still has not grasped what the "movement"
is about, at least in part: as the Spirit
Movement - as the forgiven ones - we are not
"embarrassed" by the actions or otherwise of
anyone allegedly or otherwise connected with it.

As it happens, I am still smarting from Susan's
outrageous comments, including alleging that HRC was a criminal.

And then, last night (Wednesday) in the UK, I
happened to see Michael Moore's most recent short
film, "Michael Moore in Trumpland", which cheered me up no end.

I STRONGLY recommend people see this. Michael
Moore was filmed doing a one-hour stand-up
routine in Wilmington OH before an audience of
committed HRC-haters, and the result was
fascinating. Michael certainly put HRC's alleged
past into a perspective that was helpful to me.

By the way - our daughter Mary (born July 4 1978
at Weiss Memorial Hospital in Chicago) has taken
great pains to exert her right to a VOTE as a US
citizen (for the first time!), and she posted off
her absentee ballot yesterday. I'm not telling anybody how she voted...

Do try and see "Michael Moore in Trumpland",
ASAP. It's a tremendous documentary.

Love to all, Adam Thomson

END OF MESSAGE

"At 12:31 PM 03-11-16, via OE wrote:
>Thanks for this very helpful insight,
>Dharma.  As we are consumed with the rancor
>between left and right in this country, the
>broader view calls us to consider what issues
>deserve our attention when it comes to being
>compassionate and responsible world citizens.
>
>Catherine Welch, Denver

so we can all copy your words.