[Oe List ...] Solitary office

Jaime R Vergara via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Nov 25 13:39:24 PST 2016

Rod, not quite of the Amazon book store means, but if you have an extra copy of the Solitary Office book you bound, stick one on the "slow boat to China" here in Saipan (US territory), and I might just start getting you printed.

I registered a Language Studio/Earthbound Enterprises two years ago, and I think I will activate them as a "publishing" concern soon.  So this note to Rod applies to anyone who has published something and see if we can get it cheaply disseminated.

Physiological challenges got me to stop working September 30, and I think I will survive another five years before letting the mystery of life takes over.

Take care.

Jaime Vergara
P. O. Box 503717
Saipan MP 96950

wangzhimu2031
earthrise consciousness, a gift; earthbound commitment, my choice
yesterday, appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate! in all, celebrate!