[Oe List ...] Salmon: Decisions, Decisions!

William Salmon via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Nov 24 19:15:50 PST 2016

Rod--
    Can't decide authorship? I've read your inquiry several times having faced it when I've used EI/ICA materials. My decision was to acknowledge the source. Yet, the Emerging Generation song kept playing in the back of my mind:
FREE TO DECIDE*
Tune: Hi, Ho Nobody Home

Free, free, free to decide

What this world is going to be;

This imperative is ours

To be free, free . . . (Repeat)

This song is best sung as a round.

OH, nuts! I just used Order Youth material. I guess I am, "Free, free, free to decide. . . "

Rod--Like other Order Members, I'd like a copy of what you have done for all of us. Let me know the costs involved and I'll send you the money; and a whole lot sooner than we used to pay the Order materials bills, and etc.

   Inner Peace,

    Bill Salmon

    * Order Songbook: "The Singing of Those Who Care."  Like most of the materials we developed and used, we neglected the necessary information such as the Date Printed.
    Ah, such is my life!
    wes