[Oe List ...] A Really Happy Thanksgiving!

Milan Hamilton via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Nov 22 13:28:02 PST 2016

It has only been about nine months since my last post of my "memoirs." But
as the Eagles said on the occasion of their reunion in 1994: "We never broke
up, we just took a 14 year vacation." Similarly, I never stopped writing, I
just took a 9 month sabbatical. Methodist Bishop Jim Mathews, in his later
years, always started his addresses with: "I'm really glad to be here-at my
age I'm glad to be anywhere." Likewise, with all that has been happening
around here (the world), I am just happy and thankful to be here an able to
write this Thanksgiving greeting.

The two episodes you can read if you wish (they are only a couple of pages
in length) is titled Participation Works-Really! and The Technology of
Participation. They reference Linda and my venture into a decade plus of a
home-based business in facilitation and training, using the skills and
methods we learned while with the Institute of Cultural Affairs. It was a
grand ride and we have often wondered what our government might look like if
its members had these skills and methods. We can dream can't we?

You can find these at www.mellowmilan.blogspot.com
<http://www.mellowmilan.blogspot.com> .

Milan Hamilton

Aka Mellowmilan