[Oe List ...] Salmon: Message for Jo and Susan

William Salmon via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Nov 6 18:58:42 PST 2016

Colleagues All including Jo and Susan--
    On several occasions during my 82 years, I found the heat in the kitchen was fueled by my petulance and guilt. These were times when I decided to run from living in the kitchen of relationships that generated negative energy and disrespect; the reason being is that I am the one to do these dastardly deeds. It was at times lilke this that some one loved me enough to tell me to "suck it up!."
    OE is in the forgiving business. I confess it is remarkable how the rational and emotional temperament of EI/ICA-Order Ecumenical generates a pretty common consensus methodology. However, don't the contrary views provide worthwhile insights.
    Somewhere along the line, I remember our stories of the Contrary who lived as a reminder not to suck our significance out of what we do and what we said and believed. The Truth lies somewhere in the Middle of the Table.
    So, I ask both Jo and Susan to suck it up. You'll find that running from the OE list service only makes you lonely.
    I'll be glad when this damned election is over. This is not meant as a pejorative word, instead it is an honest prayer for what it is doing to us and the civility we embrace.
    Keep the faith, Ladies. Remember, it is during the times of greatest despair that you'll hear the words, "YOU ARE ACCEPTED." (God love that Man!)
    Inner Peace,
    Bill