[Oe List ...] Fw: [Dialogue] Completed Life of Verdell Trice

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu May 26 15:00:11 PDT 2016

A clip from Fifth City days.  Verdell shares some pointedly relevant wisdom.  Click his name below

Verdell Trice
 Jim Wiegel
“If you want an adventure . . . what a time to be alive!”. Joanna Macy
401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353623-363-3277jfwiegel at yahoo.comwww.partnersinparticipation.com
Upcoming ToP training opportunities in Arizona
More info on:
ToP® Facilitation Methods ToP® Strategic Planning: Mastering the Technology of Participation
Register on line / see the ToP National ScheduleAICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses
The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, of every month, 1-4 pm, at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003