[Oe List ...] 2 Hard Copies @ of RS1 and CS1 Manuals Plus One E.G. Song(Book)

Beret Griffith via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri May 20 21:01:24 PDT 2016

Dawn, Most often, these days, you get the hard copy by downloading the
document and printing it yourself. Even if there is hard copy in the
archives, only 2 copies are kept and all other copies are printed if the
document is available digitally. Over the next year work is being done to
digitize all critical documents in the archives.  Beret