[Oe List ...] More picture help

David Dunn via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu May 19 14:21:02 PDT 2016

Here is a link to my public Dropbox folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dvyh8dexxhwv22d/AAAnUl37xF0u0hFRQz4LUKm7a?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dvyh8dexxhwv22d/AAAnUl37xF0u0hFRQz4LUKm7a?dl=0>

…with three files in it:

• big (4x11 inch: 20 MB) and little (2x5 inch: 4.6 MB) PDF versions of the Women of the World montage

• a photo (sorry to have to fudge) of the Men of the World poster (1.8 MB)

Sorry I can’t find the Children.

David

> On May 19, 2016, at 2:28 PM, Jo Nelson via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:
>
> Does anyone have an electronic file of the montages of the Women of the World, Men of the World, and Children of the World?  I have large framed pictures of them (we had them on the wall in the office before we moved to a smaller space), but I would like to do something with them electronically.  I could take a photo of the framed pictures, but if someone has them already in electronic form it would be wonderful.

—

"Mystery, possibility, and the power to choose"
[read and share on David's blog—www.spiritjourneys.org]

David Dunn
740 S Alton Way 9B
Denver, CO 80247