[Oe List ...] This is a message from Doris Hahn

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue May 10 09:54:07 PDT 2016

I am sorry . . . I cannot BELIEVE THIS . . .  two of you and neither one has Brother Joe right out on their desk?
Never happen if there was a kindle edition! Jim Wiegel
“If you want an adventure . . . what a time to be alive!”. Joanna Macy
401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353623-363-3277jfwiegel at yahoo.comwww.partnersinparticipation.com
Upcoming ToP training opportunities in Arizona
More info on:
ToP® Facilitation Methods ToP® Strategic Planning: Mastering the Technology of Participation
Register on line / see the ToP National ScheduleAICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses
The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, of every month, 1-4 pm, at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003