[Oe List ...] 2 Hard Copies @ of RS1 and CS1 Manuals Plus One E.G. Song(Book)

Dawn Collins via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri May 20 10:38:38 PDT 2016

 Hi, David! Help! Need 2 hard copies of RS1 and CS1 manuals. Received digital copies from Global Archives and Lawrence Philbrook. (Would really like the real deal). Also, require hard copy of E.G. song only: Warriors Go Where I Send Thee".
Can you provide or suggest other resources? Many thanks.
Also, you may call me regarding pre-postage if necessary.
G&P,
Dawn Collins1818 N. Marion St.Apt. 811Denver, CO 80218303 388 1454
P.S. Hope to be successful on the quest for filling in the gaps of my present library.