[Oe List ...] ICA Australia AGM Agenda

John & Robyn Hutchinson via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon May 16 00:51:10 PDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

It is with great sadness that we let you know of the passing of our dear
long term colleague, Rob Duffy.

Rob had been ill for some time.  We celebrate Rob's wonderfully completed
life, lived on behalf of others in true pioneering style.

Our prayers are with Ann and the family.

We have spoken with Linda, the Duffy's daughter. She has shared her mobile
if you would like to contact the Duffy family. Mob. 0441 535 228

Please forward this note on to others who might not receive this otherwise.

Grace and Peace. John and Robyn Hutchinson