[Oe List ...] Copies of RS-1 and CS-1 manuals

Dawn Collins via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu May 12 17:40:16 PDT 2016

 Dear colleagues:
Jean Long in Archives steered me toward your email address (wedgeblade.net) to request hard copies of RS-1 and CS-1 manuals. If I'm in the right bailiwick, would like 2 of each for reference in supporting an Addendum to work on my initial blog (which is also in Archives as a booklet titled "On Becoming a Practical Theologian).
I definitely need these 2 publications to complete the Addendum to the first piece and would appreciate your expeditious reply.
g&p,
Dawn Collins(formerly Lingo)1818 N. Marion St.Apt. 811Denver, CO 80218-1152303 388 1454
We love the Source because the Sourcefirst loved us. (1John 4:19)