[Oe List ...] C2 Grade One

Jaime R Vergara via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun May 8 04:08:41 PDT 2016

There are five classes of Grade One, C2-C6.  C2 had the misfortune of having a teacher leave in the middle of the year, with the replacement lasting two weeks before deciding that the matter was over her head.  C2 children were dispersed among the four classes, and I came in.  I obviously made four teachers happy!

The classroom, however, was "looted" of equipment and materials, not uncommon but it meant, the trapezoidal tables that normally were in the room went elsewhere.  Maintenance could only offer me rejects, some 15 years old splintering from the bottom.

As the public school procurement process is tedious, time-consuming, and cumbersome, I took the old plastic and went down the old wholesale store and got in three weeks 13 "kiddie" tables for my "kiddie kollege" (my sister Jailu's term).

Enclosed is a third photo with the center piece at the center to seat 23 students plus teacher (I sit with them in the circle).

I thought you might want to see a picture, especially those who gathered their pennies to assist my endeavors.

Jaime Vergara

wangzhimu2031
earthrise consciousness, a gift; earthbound commitment, my choice

yesterday, appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today. participate. in all, celebrate!