[Oe List ...] Request for RS-1 and/or CS-1 Manual(s)

Dawn Collins via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Jul 10 11:49:44 PDT 2016

 Dear colleague(s),Please check your files for either one or both of these manuals. Should you send me a hard copy (which I prefer), I will copy it at Office Depot and mail your original (plus your postal charges) promptly back to you.I want to peruse the short courses of the manual(s) conversations as a template for a piece I'm writing of 5 conversations to accompany the previous booklet disseminated, "On Becoming A Practical Theologian".Thanks again for past response dear friends, on Hesse novel and song book which was of help in fleshing out my present 'sine qua none' library.
Toward a peaceful resolution in our nation to the quest for days of compassion and justice,
Dawn Collins1818 N. Marion St.Apt. 811Denver, CO 80218303 388 1454collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
P.S.  Recently purchased R. Brian Stanfield's edited book from ICA Bookstore on "The Art of Focused Conversation" as a general reference. Love supporting the work of our beloved community.
"We love the Source because the Source loved us first."-1 John 4:19