[Oe List ...] Fwd: If OK, to send on to Roxanna

Sharry Lachman via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Feb 14 10:01:58 PST 2016

Dear Roxanna,

I think it was just 12 days ago that Gordon was doing better and you and he were planning a trip to Eugene to celebrate with all of us and to hear Naomi Klein at the U of O. That was easier news to receive from you than this latest.

We mourn and celebrate with you and your family Gordon’s amazing completed life. He was a very special Order treasure right up to the end, with those wonderful postings on his sudden journey through leukemia toward his passing over.

Love and blessings,
Sharry and Wesley

Sharry Lachman, MTP
After Cancer Energy Healing