[Oe List ...] This was on Facebook:

Paula Philbrook via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Feb 14 10:58:58 PST 2016

It is with wonder, gratitude and sadness that I share with you the passing
of my father, Joseph Allen Slicker, who left his body today, Ash Wednesday,
after a brief bout with pneumonia. He was surrounded by family throughout
this time. We grieve and celebrate his amazing and wondrous completed life.
A memorial service will be held - date to be announced.    John Slicker
[image: Inline image 1]