[Oe List ...] life phases

Isobel Bishop via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Dec 19 19:23:02 PST 2016

Thanks everyone for chatting about this subject.
Jim and I are trying to create our Memoirs for our three adult family and our grandchildren..
These tools you have offered us will be invaluable as Joe Slicker would say..
to Prime the pump,Experimental dig  and Depth drill..
Merry Christmas to you all and all yours,
Isobel Bishop..

Sent from my iPhone