[Oe List ...] The life phases

Timothy Wegner via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Dec 19 13:20:54 PST 2016

I don't remember the category "sage" (80-100). I just turned 70, and am
starting social security (literally) this coming Wednesday. I like my free
70+ bus pass. I guess "Elder" is the stage where the youngsters take care
of us!

What stage comes after 100? Not that I'm likely to make it, my father and
mother died at 89 and 97, respectively. I will say that Susan and I have
buddy workouts at the University of Houston gym, and she is a phenomenon
that amazes the "rising adults". Last upper body workout she did 53
push-ups. I managed 43, but you would not mistake me for an actual athlete.
But then Susan is pretty young, won't be 70 for a bit less than three
weeks, so the discrepancy stands to reason!

Tim