[Oe List ...] Thanks Marshall and Jack et al.

via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Dec 19 08:56:56 PST 2016

Thank you for this lovely witness.  I just had my 70th birthday, and as I contemplate this new decade for me, and what next in regard to service, your comments and those of the OE Community represent precious guideposts.  I appreciate the time you took to articulate the role we still have to play.

Best wishes for a meaningful Christmas and a hope-filled New Year!

Catherine Welch, Denver