[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] The life phases

Priscilla H Wilson via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Dec 19 05:25:34 PST 2016

Since the Life Phases chart is the work of many minds I claim no ownership. I happened to have the time, occasion and interest to work on it. Besides as I approached eighty -- five years ago I preferred not to fall off the end of the chart. Share with whomever you want. More and more of us are going to be living past 80.

Sent from my iPad