[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Article on Classes from ICA supper meeting

W. J. via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Dec 18 14:07:24 PST 2016

I rarely comment here. BUT I've frankly been devastated by the outcome of the election.I really need to participate in a corporate process of getting to discern and name the deep, underlying global contradiction in the social process dynamic leading up to, and focused by the result of the election.Any takers?I am sure that we have the methodological tools to get there, but where's the corporate will and 'wired-together' corporate structure? Or have we all effectively 'retired' from the revolution and are now sitting on the sidelines (and hopefully not nodding off)?Nodding off on occasion is easy to do as long as we're all just sitting around watching the so-called 'news' in our "little boxes made of ticky-tacky".I was frankly OK with that as long as Hillary was gonna be in the White House.After the 1968 assassinations I knew what to do. Got up off my butt and got myself to 3444 Congress Parkway (which turned out to be a street address without a physical entrance!).
But now? I'm all fired up with nowhere to go (at my advanced age)!Surely I'm not the only one who's fully awake and deeply challenged by recent developments. And waiting for WAY worse news to come.Let me hear from you. Marshall