[Oe List ...] Roger Alexander's death

Ester Mae Cox via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Aug 23 06:10:21 PDT 2016

Lynda,

Your information re: Roger Alexander’s death is correct.
Roger’s obit (short) is posted at this funeral home’s website (Bartlesville, OK):
Funeral Home that handled his services: Stumpff Funeral Home & Crematory, Bartlesville, OK

Obituary for Roger Elton Alexander
Alexander, Roger Elton, 81 retired Mechanical Engineer for Phillips, died Friday, August 19, 2016 in Bartlesville, OK.
Roger was born September 9, 1934 in McPherson, KS to parents Elton and Mabel (Borgstrom) Alexander.
Roger is survived by his wife Mary of the home; his children, Danny Alexander and his wife Lauren of Overland Park, KS, James McGraw and his wife Karen of Bartlesville, Lynnette Nelson and her husband Don of Norman, OK, Kent Chafin of Ada, OK and Jennifer Chafin of Bartlesville.
Cremation services are under the direction of Stumpff Funeral Home and Crematory. Friends who wish, may sign the online guestbook and leave condolences at www.stumpff.org <http://www.stumpff.org/>
Services are pending at this time.
To send flowers or a memorial gift to the family of Roger Elton Alexander please visit our Sympathy Store <http://www.stumpff.org/store/Category.aspx?CategoryId=319&icn=desktop_memorial_obituary_link#chooser>.

And here is what his son posted on Facebook on August 20:
We (the kids) are posting on behalf of our beloved Dad (Roger Alexander <https://www.facebook.com/roger.alexander.169>). He passed late last evening. He recently wondered what everyone has been/would be saying on Facebook. Our family appreciates each and every one of you and welcome your comments, stories and/or condolences. Although we most certainly will miss his presence, kindness, support and love, we will continue celebrating his life and strive to positively impact others as he has. We plan on leaving Roger's profile active for the foreseeable future.

I’m sure his wife Mary and their family would appreciate tributes either on the Stumpff website or at their home address:

Mary Alexander
5809 Meadowcrest
Bartlesville, OK 74006

Ester Mae Cox
2330 265th Street
Peru IA 50222-8299
515-462-6798
missestermae at gmail.com <mailto:missestermae at gmail.com>
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” - Anne Frank