[Oe List ...] Ed Giles.docx

William Salmon via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Aug 9 21:11:59 PDT 2016

    It is truly interesting how many colleagues go to bed after 11 p.m. I heard from 5 people. Thanks to all who answered my plea. Now, the event described in the attachment is retold out of my memory, and I've applied for the "Story-Tellers License." I'm certain that you will find mistakes; be forgiving, will you?
    The event is for the 130th anniversary at the Trousdale UMC in Kansas. This is an open country church servings as a node for the rural community. Daughter Jana Lamb lives about 5 miles west of this church.
    Now, to bed.
    Grace and Peace,
    Bill

PS: I'm kinda pushed to hit the sack. At 8 a.m., I'm pulling my trailer with the others of the Salina
Good Sams group. We'll be on the road about 2 hours, and I'll be sleepy enough.
    Inner Peace,
    Bill