[Oe List ...] JWM photo

Lynda C via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Apr 10 09:45:27 PDT 2016

Doris, I can't put my hand on a hard copy photo, but if you go to  www.reJourney.blogspot.com and type in Joseph Mathews, or JWM, or Joe Mathews, you will find a number of photos of Joe, as well as some of his words of wisdom that we all cherish.
Also in Bishop Jim's book Brother Joe, there is a good selection of pictures.

Use the search area in the top right hand corner of the blog and number of blogs will be gathered.  Use the back arrow  to return to  the list to keep searching.

Hope this helps and I know you will enjoy the search,  as I have.      Lynda Cock