[Oe List ...] Jaime's Grade One class

Jaime R Vergara via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Apr 16 02:34:57 PDT 2016

My first week.  Went down Costco for the white tables.  (Definitely still with the Order.  And that's even before I saw the $441 weekly check!) Now have 12 of them.  Total students is 23; age ranging from 6-8.  Of course, we start and end the day with "This is the day we have ..."

16 year journey to College.  I intend to have the kids awake and equipped.  (Folder on desk is their workbook I created.)

Oh, room decor is fast getting filled with maps.  I can use "Earth" posters, folks!  And US/World/Oceana maps.  We are a Third World country with not much public education funds.  But we will make do!

Jaime Vergara
PO Box 503717
Saipan 96950 USA

wangzhimu2031
earthrise consciousness, a gift; earthbound commitment, my choice
yesterday, appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate! in all, celebrate!