[Oe List ...] Death of Chris Holcombe

Jim & OliveAnn Slotta via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Sep 18 12:26:23 PDT 2015

Dear George and Wanda:

We want to add our tribute to the many already received from other
members of the Order Ecumenical. Our family grieves with yours at the
loss of your son, Christopher. We witnessed that Chris and our
daughter Lizann were loving partners for nearly eight years, including
the last four as they struggled mightily with his cancer. Our
grandchildren will sorely miss the presence of their joyful "Uncle
Chris" at family gatherings; and the planet has lost a talented,
learned, wise, and gentle soul.

Peace,

Jim and OliveAnn Slotta