[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] EI-ICA Chronological History

Joyce Bonafield via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Sep 15 10:57:18 PDT 2015

This is a magnificent work --pulling together the life of the OE and the Spirit Movement.  Many thanks for all those who worked on this!
Two things I do not see in the document that are important to me: 1) I remember an Order study of Freire's Pedagogy of the Oppressed ...possibly around 1971-1972. It was first published in English in 1970 (1968 in Chile in Spanish).  Maybe it was not a whole order study?  I just remember it having a big impact for me and it seems it was around the time of the Hunter-Warrior mythology, plus or minus. 2) I do not see any mention of the Global Odyssey entering in there...I went on the July, 1972 Global Odyssey --a total of 24 of us, including both of the Hamans.  I think that was the 3rd or 4th Global Odyssey...Slickers or Ann Wood might know. (JoAnn Slicker and Emily Wood were on my Odyssey).
Again, my appreciation for all the incredible work here...
Joyce Bonafield-Piercejcbonafield at yahoo.comMinneapolis, MN, US612-578-9597