[Oe List ...] A Very Brief Collegium

Doris Hahn via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Sep 14 18:31:37 PDT 2015

Gordon, we have been out of the loop for a couple of weeks, but on return,
have been awed by your initial collegium and with the conversation that has
followed. We have always appreciated the part you and your family have
played in the life of our Order. Your special sense of equanimity has been
a special gift to us in our life and mission. Thank you for sharing your
life and your insights at this time.

In gratitude and peace,
Doris and Charles Hahn