[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] A Very Brief Collegium

Dawn Collins via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Sep 8 10:12:40 PDT 2015

Dear Gordon, Roxana and family,

As I am new to sending email to OE community, please know that my intentions are to follow the corporate stream of consciousness in response to Gordon's [Dialogue) A Very Brief Collegium.

After witnessing the recent passage of my mom through the door that opens to receive one in the final arc of the circle on the journey of a completed life; we give thanks to our Creator for giving us the means to admit "the three strange angels"at that door.

I did not know you well, Gordon but you left a lasting impression on me of a temperate spirit and compassionate soul which was manifest in your calm demeanor even unto deep intentionality for the overarching mission down to the mundane details that signified a good deed done.

I find it a little unexpected that you are giving comfort and solace to your colleagues as you share your reflections at this juncture in your journey. May we all anticipate the celebration of transition with reverence, awe and joy.

"And so I am sure that God, who began this good work in you, will carry it on until it is finished on the Day of Christ Jesus". (Philippians 1:6)

And I lift up this verse from "A Charge to Keep I Have".

"To serve the present age,
My calling to fulfill:
O may it all my powers engage
To do my Master's will".

And again, "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure". (Philippians 2:13)

Thank you, Gordon for allowing us to accompany you on your journey while we respond to the Call of the Mystery creating History while abiding with us.

Grace & Peace,

Dawn Collins
(formerly Lingo)

"We love Him, because He first loved us".